Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Accountant
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Nature: Resident
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Prepare SHE Department’s Cost Above Field (CAF) report and provides commentaries for variance(s)
- Prepare Statistical Key Figures (SKF) for SHE Department’s Cost Allocations
- Populate OPEX company plan input and presentation template with budget information gathered from different units in SHE and provide commentaries for variance(s)
- Prepare Transaction Listing and provides support documents for NAPIMS performance
- Prepare SHE department Cash Calls estimates with information gathered from different units
- Liaise with vendors on invoices and invoices related issues.
- Prepare Accruals upload template for services received but not yet paid for
- Process Hotel Bills & Other Financial Information (FI) Invoices
- GAAP, analytical skills, accounting experience, MS Excel, financial systems
- 3 – 5 years experience
Application Deadline: February 26, 2018.