Edo Development and Property Agency (EDPA) is an arm of the Edo State Government charged with the responsibility of meeting the housing needs in Edo State. We facilitate the construction and sales of housing projects as well as management of landed properties, shopping centres, offices and industrial buildings in residential, commercial and estates in the State.
Following the recent restructuring of the Agency into a private-sector facing real estate arm of the State, we are seeking to engage qualified, competent motivated and enterprising individual to join our workforce and contribute to its growth and assist in meeting its new mandate through the capacity below:
Position Title: Accountant
- A degree from a recognized University in Accounting
- ICAN or ANAN Qualification or processing
- Must be proficient with MS Office and Accounting Software
- Only Candidates with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Higher Credit who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate should apply for the aforementioned position.
- Must not be older than 45 years.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to support other departments when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in the required field
- Experience in a Property Development Company will be an adaed advantage
Application Application Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to email@example.com