LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
Position Title: Graduate Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- 0-2 years experience.
- B.Sc holders in Accounting with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must be proficient with Accounting Packages: SAGE, Quick Book, Tally etc
- Must be a self starter.
- Professional Certification in Accounting is an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
Click here to apply
Note: The job location is at Ajah,Lagos axis, Candidates residing in that axis are encouraged to apply.