Value Seeds Limited is an indigenous crop seed production solution and development Company incorporated in 2009. The Company is engaged in seed research, multiplication, processing and distribution of hybrids and seeds of improved varieties. We are focused on increasing farmers’ yields, nutrition and livelihood. Our products offerings are two-fold: field crops and vegetables with technology dissemination.
The Company has a wide range of seeds that have become popular with farmers and agro-inputs dealers in Nigeria. Our focus field crops are Maize, Rice, Soybean, Cowpea, Millet, Sorghum, Cassava and Wheat. Vegetables include tomato, okra, onion, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, hot pepper, sweet pepper, watermelon, carrot, amaranthus and spices.
Position Title: Accountant
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Accounting related disciplines
- ICAN Certified
- 5 years working experience.
- Previous working experience in Agricultural/ Manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage.
- Organisational Skills
- Good Time Management
- Patience and resilience
- Good communication skills
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Proficiency in Accounting Packages e.g. Sage50, PeachTree, QuickBook, etc.
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2018.