Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State)
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
- Carry out reconciliation of vendors’/suppliers accounts when required.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for payment in compliance with the Company’s payment policy.
- Petty cash float management.
- Assist in daily posting of transactions on software
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org