KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Position Title: Accounting Managed Services
Job Ref.: 128606BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Age range of candidates will be between 28 and 35
- Successful completion of Accounting Skill-based Aptitude Test
- Successful completion of the Assessment center /Interview and Partner Interview
- 5 credits at O’Levels in one sitting, including Mathematics and English
Application Deadline: Not Specified