Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Position Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Employment type: Fixed term contract
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Pays vendors by scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order and invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Perform bank reconciliations monthly.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Education: B.Sc/HND Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, and Economics (Minimum class: Second Class upper/Upper Credit)
- Experience: At least 2 years’experience in any accounting position
- Professional Qualification – ACCA, ICAN is an advantage.
N100,000 net monthly.
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2018.