A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Position Title: Senior Accounts Payable Officer, M/F
Reference number: 2019-66
Job type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities (Mission)
To ensure timely validation and correct coding of Supplier invoices, you should be able to:
- Book and validate invoices – ensure invoices received are properly booked with correct header (taxes, payment term, priority, description accounts flex keys etc.
- Match Vendors’ invoices with Purchase Order (PO) with necessary back ups
- Ensure non-Purchase Order (PO) invoices received are scanned and sent for approvals with necessary follow up for feedback within 72 hours – No delays in the approvals of non-PO invoices
- Archive of AP invoices – ensure all invoices are archived correctly in a well-documented excel file for easy reference.
- Assist credit officers in the areas of invoices back-ups upon the approval of the AP Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Accounting Degree and student membership of relevant professional body ICAN, ACCA
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts Payable.
- Logical Reasoning
- Supplier Management
- Stress Management
- Extremely proficient with MS Office (Word,Excel,Power-point).
- English (4 – Professional ++++).
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Click here to apply