HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Position Title: Administrative Officer
Reference #: HP/CEO/AO
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the day to day general administration of the Strategy & Planning Department. He/She will be reporting to the Strategy & Planning Manager The successful candidate will ensure proper data management and analysis is achieved during cross functional meetings.
- Accounting, Administration, Advisory, Analysis, Analytics, Communications, Data Analysis, Data Capturing, Data Management, Executive Management, Finance, Programme Assistant, Project Management, Research and Development, Strategic Communication
- Industries: Accounting, Admin, Office & Support, Bookkeeping, Consulting Services, Management Consulting
- Draft Letters and Memos as directed.
- Record Keeping: Update and Maintain Departmental Files;
- Distribute Mails
- Take Minutes of Meetings
- Receive clients, suppliers, Visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner
- Render administrative support to the department by generating and assisting to generate timely and appropriate correspondence, presentations
- Provide support in managing day to day office operations and processes while supporting broad functions across board
- Provide Cover for Colleagues who are on leave.
- Any other task as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or any related field.
- 2 years relevant work experience preferably from a well-structured organisation
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, most practically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative.
- Market Related.
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2018.