The Kaduna State Local Government Service Commission hereby calls for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the Unified Local Government Service of
Position Title: Administrative Officer GL.08
Number Required: 10
B.A/B.Sc., Social Sciences with preference in Public Administration with not less than 6 years cognate working experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and collating data for the publication of manpower budget documents;
- Processing Pension and gratuity papers;
- Processing papers and preparing briefs for recruitment, promotion and discipline of officers;
- Collecting and collating data for job analysis and evaluations;
- Undergoing on the job training in Management Counseling;
- Initiation action on employers’ welfare, vacation leaves, medical services, recreation, canteen etc.
- Taking preliminary actions to facilitate negotiation and conciliation between Management and staff
- Any other duty that may be assigned
· Candidates applying for positions above Grade Levels 08 must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable. Membership of
Professional bodies would be an additional advantage.
· Salaries, allowances and other conditions of service would be as approved by the Kaduna State Government.
· Candidates who are awaiting result will not be considered and need not to apply.
Method of Application
All applications should be handwritten and addressed to:
The Chairman Local Government Service Commission,
No. 16, Muhammadu Buhari Way,
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on Tuesday, 13th February 2018.