Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
Position Title: Assistant General Accounting Manager
Ref No: 18000765
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Accounting and Finance.
- Chartered accountancy preferable.
What we offer
- General Accounting: for closure of books of accounts in compliance with local/global accounting standards.
- Reconciliation of books.
- AR/AP: Area which deals into processing of Invoices for customers and suppliers
- Taxation/Legal: Direct/Indirect tax compliances, assessments, returns, transfer pricing matters etc. Legal proceedings and management of overall compliance framework.
- Business Controlling – for India Business, includes Budget and Rolling Forecast preparation, analysis of Actual Results, and preparation for monthly business reviews, MIS on Sales, Margins, and Costs etc.
- Lead Cost Management initiatives – working with cross functional team on alternate vendor/materials which are cost effective
- CNWC – Management/monitoring of Working Capital required for the business and ensure they are in line with plan.
- Process Improvements – automation of preparation of Business Review Templates, setting up processes for claiming possible tax rebates etc.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.