Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Currently, we seek qualified graduates, who consistently thrive for excellence to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our reputable organization
We are currently recruiting into the following positions:
Job Title: Biochemist
Available Slot: 6
The biochemist will use a wide range of analytical and scientific techniques to study and monitor biochemical production processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the biochemist will
- Analyze organic or in organic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques to test samples, chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Conduct quality control tests.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and trouble shoot malfunctions when needed.
- Evaluate laboratory and company’s Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company’s standards policies and procedures or to make improvements as needed.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Using a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques to test samples
- Developing new techniques, products and processes
- Developing products such as enzymes, vitamins, hormones and antimicrobials biochemical
- Working with specialist computer software to undertake studies and research
- Check finish goods weight in plant packaging section, compile and present product approval records
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Min – HND/ Bachelor of Science in biochemistry, Food Technology or other applied sciences
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in Biochemical/chemical processing industries
- Additional qualification will be added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Prior Experience in analyzing and improving chemical production
- Flexible and able to deal with emergency
- Methodical, logical and detail oriented
- Understanding of process control within biochemical environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the principles and techniques of problem solving
Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
Salary: Very attractive including incentives
Application Closing Date: February 3, 2018
- 4% pension scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants should forward their updated CV/Resumes to the HR through this e-mail address: email@example.com using post applied for as the subject of the mail
NOTE: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted