The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
Position Title: Bookshop Supervisor
The Job Holder
- Engages in frequent re-ordering and receipts from the warehouse; keeping details for proper recording;
- Maintains daily ledger posting and monthly/quarterly stock taking exercise with Audit department;
- Provides accurate and prompt market intelligence reports to the Manager – Distribution;
- carries out other marketing roles that will ensure creative demands.
The applicant must:
- Have a National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Be highly numerate or good with figures.
- Have very good driving skills and must be of sound health as he may be required to embark on out station sales during conferences or book fairs.
- Have good negotiation/ attentive listening skills. Have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Be creative in shelf display to attract customers attention.
- Be proficient in Computer software applications such as Sage.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the “General Secretary/CEO” via firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria,
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.