Position Title: Business Analyst (Sales)
- Work with the Sales Team to support sales planning & analysis
- Track and analyze key metrics – Data analysis & reporting, market research, competitor analysis, sales planning, and sales process optimization.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Proactively analyze win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Manage executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in Sales, ensuring that the sales Team and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage sales operations.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 3 years in a business/sales analyst role
The Person must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result-oriented
- Be able to accurately report information
- Be able to multi-task
Application Deadline: Not Specified.