Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo. Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Position Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos HQ
Reports To: Business Engagement &Transformation Solution Delivery Lead
- A global community of professionals, information systems is passionate about creating value for Diageo by: driving exceptional business performance through the design and delivery of integrated processes, systems and data; and driving down total costs through excellence in service delivery.
- This function offers roles at global and local levels to lead the development, implementation, support and continuous improvement of our information systems.
- The Business Engagement & Transformation (BE&T) organization is accountable for business partnering, solution delivery and user experience management. BE&T works across the Diageo Business Service portfolio of projects, transformations and service offerings to drive market performance and outcomes. BE&T Africa team has two functional domains: Commercial and Supply & Back Office, each headed by a Solution Delivery Lead.
- The Business Analyst will support the Solution Leads in ensuring that we are completely aligned with our markets and delivering quality services and solutions through understanding and managing market’s needs, design and deliver solutions and ensure brilliant user experience that create value and support the markets business growth ambitions. Business analyst role includes three key elements:
- Ensuring that business requirements are defined and addressed
- Identifying and evaluating relevant solutions to business problems
- Assuring the realization of business benefits.
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops CPI and optimization strategies by leveraging existing assets, proposing enhancements or establishing need for new solutions.
- Develops continuous process improvement interventions and facilitates Lean projects to improve processes. Works with key business stakeholders, as multi-jurisdictional ‘LEAN champions’, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change·
- Identifies local business demand and feeds through to Solution Delivery Lead, User Experience and Service COEs as appropriate
- Determines if/how business needs can be met through existing solutions across DBS service towers
- Assists the Solution Delivery Lead with development and documentation of the business case for portfolio and CPI projects
- For deployed solutions, prevents or corrects defects, making changes, enhancements and maintenance of the system to enhance the value of the system. Includes system validation reports and evaluating the system to find when the replacement or deactivation is needed
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Specific Experience and credibility in given global process area / function.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations in significant supply or back-office projects is a key requirement
- Experience in LEAN Six Sigma methodology
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Knowledge of SAP in OTC domain will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.