Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s populations.
Position Title: Business Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze business problems thoroughly using structured methods, identifying opportunities for change and improvement and their potential implications.
- Seeks/obtains specialist advice on aspects of the design and area architecture alignment.
- Communicates and negotiates with all relevant stakeholders (both Business and IT) to ensure a balance of usability and fit with architecture .
- Communicate information relating to business analysis activities .
- Works with process owners to understand and improve business processes, ensuring that opportunities for simplification and removal of waste are fully exploited, drawing on the support of process and change specialists where needed.
- Gather, document and verify information relating to business process design and improvement assignments
- Assist in interpreting information resulting from business process design and improvement assignments .
- Carry out business process design and improvement assignments .
- Assist in communicating business process design and improvement information .
- Model business processes and functions .
- Analyze business models to identify problems and opportunities for business process improvements .
- Document the outcomes of modelling the ‘as is’ state .
- Communicate the business model to stakeholders .
- Formally captures requirements and cost justifies these by tracing them to business objectives and business benefits.
- Manages requirements through the project life cycle.
Mandatory Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- First degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Certification in and/or working knowledge of the following:
- Telecoms reference architecture
- Six Sigma
- Telecoms Business process Framework (E-TOM)
- Mobile telecoms network architecture
- Complex modelling techniques
- Technical writing
- Analytical and conceptual expertise
- Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements
- Creation of the Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Administrative and reporting abilities
- Knowledge of business processes
- Improvement of business and engineering processes
- Management of customer relationships and organizational changes
- Ability to formulate concepts
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience and Communication of business information to a technical audience
- Negotiation Skills.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.