KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Position Title: Business Analyst (Short Term)
Ref #: STBA02
Detailed Job Description
- Plan and Organize strategy sessions
- Develop industry profiles and value chain studies
- Gather and analyze essential business data
- Define solutions that result in an efficient organizational process
- Prepare and summaries findings from data analysis
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems and developing and implementing solutions.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience as an analyst
- Understanding of the global and local mining industry
- Strong capacity working with power point/ info graphics
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills
Application Deadline: Not Specified.