Our client, an off-grid energy subsidiary for a well-established engineering and energy servicing conglomerate based in Lagos, Nigeria is currently recruiting for a Business analyst and we feel you could be a perfect match or may know someone who is suitable for this position. Kindly find the Job description below.
Position Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
A Business Analyst with the passion, skills and drive to work closely with the Founder and Chief Operating Officer towards the execution and scaling of an off grid energy business. The ideal candidate will
- Develop business and financial models relating to the business
- Prepare relevant materials for stakeholders including clients, government agencies and regulators
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience executing mid-sized to large business development deals or project management roles preferably in the Energy, Finance, Advisory/Investment Banking industries.
- Experience in off grid energy would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills
- High numeracy skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial, self directed and self motivated
Benefits and compensation
In addition to working directly at a high level with experienced business leaders in an industry defining company, you will receive an industry competitive salary and benefits.
Click hereto complete an application, tell us about yourself and upload your resume highlighting your education and experience.
Applications close on 25th December, 2018. If we find your application interesting, we will reach out within 2 weeks to schedule interviews.