WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group and we are well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. Our team members are committed to developing highly rewarding and challenging careers.
Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, it’s critical to combine rich business knowledge with technology savvy. If excellence motivates you, we want you to join our team to build a winning business. You’ll own the process of identifying business intelligence pertinent to optimal decision making and operations, data analysis and reporting. You will hustle to stay on top of happenings in the business environment both local and international, and actively use your knowledge to set your business/es up for success.
- Create company reports and process all data extracts and imports ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Data processing via Excel to support business requirements
- Collate and produce reports for the managers to review before sending to management
- Create, analyse, maintain and update the company data management system and reporting suite
- Proactive and reactive analysis and interpretation from reporting to support business strategy and planning
- Produce audit reports are delivered accurately and on time to reflect business requirements
- Create intelligent and informative written and visual reports or dashboards
- Support the production of quality reports by developing reporting processes and identify the areas where value can be added
- Gathering reporting requirements to support the business on a day to day basis, to allow the business to make informed decisions
- Identify and implement key operational, financial and historical measurements and KPIs to use in operational day to day management
- Providing accurate information within as set deadline
- Develop internal reports to present the data in most easily consumable way and surface the key insights from the data
- Maintain and improve existing data analysis tools and reports
- Understand the organisational reporting requirements and propose configuration solutions that meet these.
- Proactively work with Operational Managers and Senior Management team to ensure that information provision is tailored to their priorities and supports their decision making requirements.
- Act as gatekeeper for WACOT data, managing data integrity and ensuring data is accurate before utilised for analysis and reporting.
- Conduct Data Quality Audits as necessary.
- Work with Operational Managers to develop appropriate reports and audits of system usage, and data quality.
- Extract and collate information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Support data provision for WACOT, providing accurate and meaningful routine, scheduled and ad hoc reports to a variety of users.
- Provide analysis and interpretation to support evaluation of organisational activities.
- Provide organisational data in a number of formats including dashboards, graphs, charts and reports.
- Information seeking/ highly inquisitive
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Excellent time management skills and can deliver quality work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision, maintaining clear focus under pressure is a must
- The ability to multi-task whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail
- Able to work to project deadlines both effectively and efficiently
- Highly numerate and have excellent attention to details
Education and Experience:
- A background in Business Management, Economics, Management Information System, Computer Science, Statistics or Actuarial Science. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Business Intelligence Reporting, Business Intelligent Developer or Analyst role
- Previous experience within a services industry such as retail, financial services, telecommunications, call centre or utilities is valuable
- BI certifications gives added advantage
- Demonstrated ability with ETL tools
- Programming languages ( MySQL, SQL)
- Knowledge of BI tools
- Data reporting tools
- Adaptive Competency
- Business Enterprise Knowledge
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel (formulas, data capture and pivot tables), and in-depth knowledge of integrated business and accounting systems
- Knowledge of designing/ developing and maintaining reporting systems
- Elite level communication skills (Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.