Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Support Specialist
•Potential client identification, manage business opportunity within existing clients in relation to all company services.
•Monitoring all Tender/Bid opportunities and respond to Tenders •Support in screening the industry and price benchmark
•Knowledge of the DPR and NIPEX processes
• Ensuring all statutory permits and licenses are obtained and or validated prior to expiration of existing permits
• Identify and implement processes to improve and ensure accuracy of customer data.
• Preparation of Request for Quotation (RFQ) for new job assignments.
• First degree in Business Administration or related field.
• 3 years relevant experience.
Closing Date September 28, 2017