We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- Maximize client retention rate by ensuring that clients are satisfied and retention rate is high
- Visit clients to determine how they are faring on the scheme
- Attend to and resolve all enquiries from clients and forward the escalations to line manager
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group
- Pre-payment and collection of premium fees from all clients
- Identify and submit a proposal on ways to improve THT’s offerings to its clients
- Prepare and forward the schedule of premium collected and outstanding to client service managers
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for all assigned clients annually
- Ensure all clients have valid contracts and SLAs
- Fill and submit know-your-client forms
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Administration, Social Sciences and other related fields.
- Additional qualification is an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years Client Service experience in Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and additional experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skill
- Integrity and transparent honesty
- Interpersonal skill
- Relationship skill
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing skills
Click here to apply