GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
We are offering multiple internship opportunities. Candidates need to be available commencing from May 2018 for the next 3 to through 6 months.
- To improve the quality of data used by region leadership for planning and decision making.
- Understand how the BHGE commercial analytics tools work.
- Understand the tool, identify discrepancies in user entries.
- Search out discrepancies on data entry and results.
- Propose initiatives to drive accuracy going forward.
- Engage Sales and Commercial Teams in clean up.
- Roll out initiatives to promote data accuracy.
- Monitor to test adoption and improved data accuracy
- Fresh Graduate – Degree in Data Science/Statistics/Marketing
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Application Deadline: Not specified.