GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges.
Position Title: Commercial Finance Specialist
Ref Id: 3201239
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Healthcare Finance
Provide support to the commercial team in various areas – cash management, bad debt recovery, limited AP/AR activities and assistance as directed in other areas.
- Lead cash collection calls and provide update to team on AR status
- Continuous search for opportunities to streamline the cash management and payment process
- Lead customer financial analysis to determine viability of the Affordable Care Portfolio (ACP) program
- Prepare and analyze AR performance as a whole – Monthly metrics
- Monitor real payment terms vs. Policy payment terms and prepare exception report and impacts
- Ensure all the processes align with credit and collection policies and procedures
- Identify and implement repeatable processes within the team to gain efficiencies and avoid rework for each activity or product
- Participate in project, risk and finance sessions, include Ops reviews, Balance Sheet Reviews, and Cash Reviews
- Reduce manual effort, share best practice with extended teams
- Graduate of Finance with 1-3 years of core financial analyst experience
- High work standard and quality
- Effective problem solving
- Effective personal organization skills
- GE Healthcare policies and process knowledge
- Business and results oriented
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Experience in a commercial finance function is an added advantage
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time
- High level of telephonic communication and customer care skills
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision
- Strong project management skills.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.