Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The companies’ oil & natural gas production business is one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented Engineers to work in the capacity below:
Position Title: Construction Engineer
Job Segment: Construction, Construction Engineer, Engineer, Engineering
The successful candidate will provide construction planning inputs to projects as a member of the Construction Planning and Project team.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Ensuring constructability plans are developed and implemented in accordance with ExxonMobil Capital Projects Management System
- Reviewing contractor engineering and construction plans, procedures, and procurement deliverables for consistency with company developed execution plans and standards
- Participating and / or leading discrete tasks as required to improve Construction Management Systems
- The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of onshore/offshore construction as well as in-depth knowledge of execution planning.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in Mechanical, Civil, Structural, or Metallurgical Engineering
- 4 – 10 years engineering experience in onshore and offshore construction
- Experience in application of industry codes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical competence and leadership ability
- Ability to take initiative and work in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Readiness to work in our various work locations.
This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Application Deadline: 4th December, 2018.