UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
Position Title: Consumer Insight & Market Intelligence Manager
Reports to: General Manager-Marketing
To provide consumer, shopper and market insights; synthesizes multiple pieces of research and information into clear and compelling recommendations for the business.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Conduct category segmentation projects
- Conduct new bundles positioning tests.
- Carry out new products development research (ideas, concept, product, pack, pricing, etc).
- Conduct product optimization/ formulation research.
- Maintain strong working relationship with relevant agencies.
- Support commercial team in the integrated commercial planning process by providing insights from brand health studies, usage and attitude studies, etc.
- Ensure accurate market projections for target forecasting.
- Conduct retail audit.
- Keep abreast of competitor information.
- Carry out general market Intelligence.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- A first degree or its equivalent
- At least 4 years in a research agency or FMCG
- Research as a core function
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great networking skill
- Very detailed and research oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills
- Strategic thinking
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.