Position Title: Customer Experience Executive
Job ID: 62
Department: Customer Experience & Advocacy
Function: Improve overall service experience across the customer journey map & life cycle
Reporting to: Customer Experience Co-ordinator
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the JobTo collate & analyze data to develop strategies and techniques that will improve customer experience,to monitor & track service initiatives from initiation ,planning completion to implementation and train , monitor & ensure consistency in service standards in ipNX.
Expected Key Results
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Experience Training & Quality Assurance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Social science or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of varied experience in Telecoms/Database Management and Customer Service Management.
- Strong working knowledge of survey & analytical tools.
- Customer Obsessed
- Data analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Can Multi-task
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
Click here to apply