OneFi is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
Position Title: Customer Service and Collections Agent
Location: Owerri, Imo
Your core responsibility will be to deliver world class customer support services that will set the company apart from the competition while delighting the customer at all times. You will also be focused on working with customers to ensure they maintain their payments, do not fall into arrears and subsequently enter the Collections funnel.
As a smart, proactive, well spoken, fast typing and independent agent, you will help us deliver great service to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying existing and prospective customers’ needs via mail, phone or social media and providing answers quickly or escalating to relevant colleagues.
- Follow up and resolving customers complaint and queries within the allotted time to meet response targets.
- Collaborate with teams and other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Helping customers complete loan applications, bill payments, setup cards, and loan repayments to name a few.
- Converting all Carbon (Paylater) inquiries into Carbon (Paylater) customers; Payvest, Bill Payments, Loans, etc.
- Supporting the collections process by making calls to customers at risk of falling into arrears and arranging repayment plans.
- Working with marketing and growth teams to contact customers for surveys or to sell new products and services
- Look for new, creative ways to increase customer’s usage, satisfaction, retention, and advocacy.
Skills & Requirements
- Fast learner having the ability to learn quickly and understand deeply. You will need to learn the Carbon (Paylater) product (Payvest, Bill Payments, Loans, Wallet etc) quickly and understand it inside-out to be enable you deliver world class services to the customer.
- Proactively seeking out work for yourself and actively look to solve customer issues.
- Independent, requiring little to no supervision, reporting efficiently and succinctly when required and providing leadership at all times to colleagues.
- Emotionally intelligent, understanding the underlying issues being raised by the customers and being able to resolve quickly or escalate as needs be.
- Tech Savvy, you will be very aware of Internet technologies including banking apps, mobile phone technologies, Android, Internet, Websites, email, online chat/messaging and other internet related products and services.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Multitasking handling several tasks and priorities, your work load will switch between customer service duties and collections. Also have the ability to speak with customers while typing notes simultaneously.
- Fast typist of able to reach 40 words per minute and looking to improve. If you cannot type this fast, DO NOT APPLY!
- Great sense of humor being able to laugh at yourself and put the customer at ease at all times.
- Ambitious, wanting to succeed in meeting all customers’ needs and growing the customer service function at One Finance to world standard.
- Driven to constantly improve him or herself and the entire team by constantly learning and pushing colleagues to improve.
- Polite and Patient you will show empathy in dealing with customers’ regardless of their position.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Demonstrable communication and problem-solving skills
- A least 1 year of collection or customer service experience will be an added advantage.
- Availability: You must be immediately available to start.
- N50,000.00 Monthly. If you are looking for more, do not apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.