Dalewares Institute of Technology (DIT) is a licensed and accredited Tertiary Institution in Nigeria established in 2007 by the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) in Nigeria and under the regulatory authority of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) Kaduna. Dalewares Institute is an outcome of the Tertiary Education Reform (TER) initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Education in 2007. This is as a result of a major change in policy direction in the Tertiary education sector by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Position Title: Data Entry Officer
- We are looking to fill the above position in a Tertiary Institution running local and foreign curriculum.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Minimum work experience of 0-1 years in a similar position
- Very good IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft office tools e.g., PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel. Candidate must be Internet & Social Media Savvy. Excellent command of English Language – both written and spoken. Great and exemplary attitude to work, and interpersonal relationship, Excellent planning and public speaking skills, Strong character and integrity. Ability to multi-task and work under intense pressure.
All the above requirement is very compulsory for any applicant.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.