First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Position Title: Digital Lab Control Officer
Ref Id: 1800001B
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- With a dual reporting line to both the Head Digital Lab and Head Internal Control & Enhancement Group, the ideal candidate will have responsibility for reviewing controls deployed in securing the Bank’s Digital Lab and related IT infrastructure; providing control assurance around the conceptualization and development of digital products; and providing assurance around the review of software development lifecycle in the Lab.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on Digital Lab, processing platforms (IBM AIX and Unix Host Operating systems) and ensuring that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis
- Perform application controls reviews on all Digital Lab application development projects
- Ensure all risks and vulnerabilities associated with the Digital Labs platforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately
- Ensure regular process reviews on different teams in the Digital Lab
- Enforcement System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- A good first degree in any Science or Engineering Course. Possession of CISA or CISSP qualifications is an added advantage
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work
- Appreciable knowledge of Audit and Fiscal analysis
- Basic understanding of IT system administration
- Must be solution-driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Good knowledge of SQL programming, software coding, networking, web services and ports, Authentication and Encryption services.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.