WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Position Title: Documentation Officer
- To manage all export documentation functions of the company from Pre-shipment, shipping and clearing activities
- Develop and maintain systems for storage and retrieval of document
- Close co-ordination with Logistics Team / WH for 3rd party inspection documents and tracking movement of goods
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation at intervals
- Generate reports on shipments
- Preparation of Post – shipment documents – Invoice / packing list / COO /Bill of lading / any other documents required
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in SAP
- Proficient in excel, knowledge of export laws and procedures
- Ability to work in a team and deliver as per timelines
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Notable attention to detail
Application Deadline: Not specified.