The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
Position Title: Donors/Members Relations Officer
The Job Holder
- Creates, manages and updates profiles of Donors on Donor Manager.
- Manages, plans, develops, implements and evaluates stewardship plans for assigned donors.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with donors, including arranging for courtesy visits by the division or senior management, as the case may be and ensure smooth and successful fundraising events.
- Must be willing to have flexible work schedule and travel at short notice.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum of HND or 1st degree in Arts/ Humanities with at least 3 years working experience in marketing, public relations or customer relations.
- Possess a good public and human relations skills, good communication and presentation skills.
- Be productive and resourceful with proven experience in customer/client management.
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the “General Secretary/CEO” via firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria,
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.