Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is seeking application from suitable qualified candidates for the position of an ecommerce trading analyst.
Position Title: eCommerce Trading Analyst, FMCG
As an analyst, you will be responsible for driving online sales through vendor sourcing, online assortment expansion, and optimizing the availability of products online in your category. You will leverage data (including website analytics, online sales reporting and customer feedback) to recommend and execute merchandising strategies that improve digital user experience and business results.
- Sourcing new vendors to grow product offerings
- Partnering with onboarding specialists to ensure new vendors are quickly integrated
- Competitive analysis on price, messaging, and best sellers
- Supplier recommendations
- Market trend analysis
- Vendor/supplier management, selection, and negotiation
- Participate in merchandising campaigns including: emails, landing pages, and other digital assets
Education and Experience
- 3 – 5 years in a buyer, assistant buyer, or merchandising role in FMCG industry
- Experience working directly with vendors and managing accounts
- Can confidently negotiate terms and pricing with vendors.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- E Commerce experience is a PLUS
- Has strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Creative thinker / problem solver. When you identify a problem or inefficiency, you scheme up a better way
- Is hard working, dedicated, and relentless
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.