At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services below:
Position Title: Experienced Accountant
We seek to recruit an Experience Accountant to join our team of professionals.
We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Versatile in the use of accounting packages like SAGE, QuickBooks and SAP
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare accurate accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Identify errors and make recommendations for efficient business operations
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance and financial Reporting
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com with “Experienced Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.