Do you have what it takes to make an impact that matters? Then you can be part of our prestigious firm!
At Deloitte, our talents are our most valuable assets. We present to you, opportunities to launch a prestigious career and be part of our family by joining us today. We ensure our talents have an exciting and distinctive talent experience.
Deloitte offers you the opportunities to work with leading clients, across a wide range of industries, and inspiring leadership who will provide support and challenge you to grow.
We are looking to hire young, technology savvy, innovative and ambitious chartered accountants. We currently have openings in our Audit, Financial Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Services for Chartered Accountants and CFA certified/Level three candidates.
What you need to be part of our team:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Experienced: Not more than 30 years of age
- Certifications required:
- Qualified member of ICAN, ACCA and/or other recognized professional accounting bodies; or
- Qualified member of CFA Institute (or level three candidate)
- For experienced hires, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Auditing, Advisory, and Tax & Regulatory Services
Candidates are required to possess:
- Effective decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management skill for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Drive and resilience.
Applications from all qualified individuals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Not specified.