Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Position Title: Finance Archivist
The Finance Archivist will be based in Abuja, FCT for a period of Six (6) months and will be supervised directly by the Finance Officer. He/she will be responsible for archiving all finance documents.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring quality control of invoices
- Improving the quality of the documents archiving.
- Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception and the coherence with the accountancy in Saga.
- After the monthly accounting closure check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes.
- Confirm all invoices are present for each transaction as well as the accounting codes, project codes and budget codes are in line with the budgets.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Possess exceptional organization and planning skills, ability to manage and follow work plans.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication skills and ability to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback.
- Be an effective team player and have the ability to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs.
- Have experience with donor funded programs preferably.
Application Deadline: Monday, September 24, 2018
- This advert may close before the due date once we receive applications from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.