Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Ltd was created from humble beginnings in 1998 with a vision to earn a reputable name in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry by being measurably efficient, responsible and competitive while working to meet Company growth and objectives within the broader Social and Economic goals of our operating environment.
From those early days to date, we have worked very hard to realize our mission to operate an efficient and technically competent Oil and Gas Company in a safe, professional and socially responsible manner.
Position Title: Finance Executives
We are looking for Finance Executives to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of accounting, risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidates will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, integrity and sound judgement. The job position is Junior-Mid level.
Job Location – Lagos
• First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines from a reputable tertiary institution
• Professional Accounting qualification – ACA or ACCA
• 2 – 5 years’ post qualification experience preferably from a reputable professional services firm
• Hands on experience with use of ERP/Accounting packages or systems
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Application Closing Date – 12th April 2019 with CVS and copies of credentials sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Vacancy- Finance Executive