Crowd Force is a global decentralized network of micro businesses. We empower micro businesses to Drive Mass Adoption of Digital, Crypto and Financial Services to the next billion underserved population in their communities.
Position Title: Finance Manager
As Finance and Account Officer you will manage Crowd Force’s Finance and Accounting function, providing financial advisory and professional accounting services to the Management and Board of Crowd Force.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Coordinate the general day – to – day administration of the Finance department.
- Set up financial and manage processes such as request processes, retirement processes, etc.
- Ensure that Crowd Force is up to date on all statutory financial and tax regulations, e.g. PAYE, FIRS, PENCOM, etc.
- Vet all financial transactions and ensure they meet our internal control processes.
- Analysis and record all expenditure into the respective expense type.
- Controls the cash flow position throughout the company, understands the sources and uses of cash, and maintains the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Dealing with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Compiles and prepares periodic budgets and forecast proposals using information provided by all departments and the approved business strategy.
- Assist in extracting, collating and consolidating information needed to generate the company’s annual operating budget.
- Analysing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analysing revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Prepare final accounts by ensuring all account schedules agree with the General ledger balances
- Ensure all remittances to external regulators as expected
- Monitor the CAPEX and OPEX expenses while ensuring adequate compliance to financial prudence ethics.
- Liaise with team leads on operations expenses costing and project costs.
- Support the establishment of prices and monitor Invoices for products sold to clients.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with other statutory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Prepare monthly payroll and manage disbursement of payments to all staff and other statutory bodies.
- Liaise with banks and manage all banking and reconciliation exercises.
- Preparing and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a practicing Accountant.
- Must have professional certifications and memberships.
- Post graduate degree in any of the above courses or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CIPFA level.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to address vendors in corporate/diplomatic manner.
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a filled copy of the “Crowd Force Employment Application Form” below and an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com indicating the role you are applying for in the subject.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.