Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. Through their unparalleled talent and dedication, we have expanded our global footprint and earned the distinction of becoming a fast growing and dynamic multinational organization with an African heritage.
To provide timely, accurate and up-to- date financial information to enhance the decision making of the organization as far as finance and accounts is concerned.
- Invoice processing
- Initiation of statutory remittances (PAYE, WHT, VAT and Pension)
- Apportioning of bulk invoices amongst all sister entities & Preparation of debit memos to them.
- Booking, monitoring and preparation of monthly accrual journals
- Booking, monitoring and preparation of monthly prepayment journals
- Maintenance of the property, plant and equipment register
- Review of petty cash retirement & replenishment
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly/quarterly preparation of accounts for management reporting
- Any other accounting function(s)
- Good/Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of accounting packages/software
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to be creative in doing the mundane
- Effective time and resources management
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of Post-NYSC work experience in a similiar role.
- Final stage in relevant Professional Examinations
- Quick thinker
- Confidence and Resilience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Finance Manager
- Treasury Manager/Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Auditors – Internal and External
- Other functional departments
- Accountants in related entities
Application Deadline: January 18, 2018.