Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Position Title: Financial Reporting Accountant
Req ID: 1475
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepares periodic financial statements required for external reporting.
- Collects and analyzes financial data
- Actively involve in development of corporate budget for the company and ensure the planning process supports the business
- Monitors and tracks implementation of the approved budgets and generates monthly quality performance reports
- Carries variance analysis of actual against budget ensures that all reporting is in compliance with internal procedures and regulations and meets IFRS reporting regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or other finance related qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years broad experience in finance with preferred focus in the EPC space.
- Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SAP PM, SAP RLM, ACCA, ACA, Accounting, BSc
Application Deadline: Not Specified.