Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Position Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 5 days on / 2 day off
- The Front Desk Officer is the first impression for a company, whether by phone or in person. The Front Desk Officer is the first person customers speak to or interact with. Greeting and Receiving guests and customers are thread for the job.
- In-charge of the Administration of the Front Desk
- Dealing with guests in a professional manner
- Receiving in-coming mails and correspondence
- Being a good organizer and communicator
- Answering phone calls, greeting and directing guests
- Responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns appropriately.
- Minimum OND qualification
- Must have excellent customer relations skills
- Must have a pleasant disposition and friendly personality
- Must have a patient deportment.
- Competent with MS Office
- Must have good typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse multi-cultural team
- Must be Self-motivated and should possess desire to take on tasks with limited information.
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2018.