Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Position Title: GL/Asset/AR Accountant
Req ID: Req-1474
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Monitors the fixed assets of an organization.
- Keeps track of these assets from the moment they were purchased by the company up to the time they are disposed of or sold. This is done so that these assets are properly accounted for in taxes (local, state and federal).
- Liaises with Asset Department to maintain accurate of the company’s assets from acquisition to disposal
- Generates reports on Asset movement
- Runs from SAP the fixed asset depreciation schedules on a monthly basis
- Provides support to the Finance Operations Lead in providing appropriate responses to External Auditors’ queries and requirements during audits
- Updates the right database (SAP) with relevant information on fixed assets
- Monitors general Ledger accounts and provides relevant to the Finance Operations Lead on accounts that require investigation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Student of ACCA, ACA, other finance related qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ broad experience in finance with
- preferred focus in the EPC space.
- Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SAP PM, SAP RLM, ACA, Accounting, BSc, EPC.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.