Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The companies’ oil & natural gas production business is one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented Engineers to work in the capacity below:
Position Title: Graduate Engineer
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and work load.
- This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Application Deadline: 4th December, 2018.