The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development [FMARD] is responsible for developing the agriculture sector of the Nigerian economy, with a view to growing the sector, driving income growth, accelerate food and nutrition security, generating employment and transforming Nigeria into a leading global food market, through the commodity value chain concept of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda (ATA).
We are currently recruiting into the following positions:
- National Irrigation/Rural Infrastructure Engineer
- Zonal Procurement Officer, Bida-Badeggi Zone
- Zonal Procurement Officer, Adani-Omor Zone
- National Procurement Officer
- National Project Accountant
- National Programme Coordinator
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of his/her Application in one envelope. Each copy of the application should include a CV and an Application Letter/Cover Letter as to why they are best suited for the role being applied for.
All Applications should be addressed and delivered to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
Attention: The Head, Project Coordinating Unit,
No.1 Capital Drive, FCDA Secretariat,
Area 11, Garki,
- Applicants should ensure that the position applied for is clearly written on the “Top Right-hand” side of the envelopes.
- Applicants should also note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- The position is open to serving public officers as well as other interested candidates with the requisite qualifications.