KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Graduate Lawyers
Service Line: Legal Services
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Schools with a 4 point grade scale will have to have at least a 3 point average to be eligible
Application Deadline: Not specified.