- First degree in Accounting or any of the Social Sciences
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year working experience in an accounting and auditing environment
- Have a minimum of second class (Upper Division) Degree at first degree
- Must be a student member of ICAN/ACCA having written and passed the foundation papers of ICAN /ACCA qualifying exams
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must not be older than 26 years old.
- Prepare Management accounts using basic accounting principles and concepts
- Perform basic accounting computations using basic accounting principles
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformity with reporting and procedural standards
- Identify with basic ideals of the Firm
Deadline for Submission: 30th September 2018.