Transport Services Limited (TSL) commenced petroleum road haulage on the 5th June, 2002 and has redefined the Nigerian downstream Oil and Gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos and Calabar
- Revenue optimization & Cash Management
- Provide value-added Customer service to TSL
- Coordinate logistics and transport operations including:
- Daily preparation of list of available trucks to be utilized for operations
- Coordinate inspection of trucks calibration charts on monthly basis and tracking of expiry date
- Monitor truck’s turn around and give possible feedback to the contract coordinator on siding or offsite repairs.
- Liaise with Fleet Maintenance unit to ensure vehicles are maintained and repaired in line with maintenance and repair schedules Issuance collection and submission of monthly Truck Movement cards.
- Collation and processing of Driver Waybills for Invoicing
- Manage all driver related activities/performances and escalate recommendations to Drivers Administration Department
- Provide key indices report on operational activities on a daily and weekly basis to identify exceptions
- Attendance of operations meetings.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Application closes on October 30, 2017.