Our client is a Management Advisory and Consultancy firm. They provide value-added services of turnkey Management to Corporate Organizations, SMEs as well as individuals.
Position Title: HR Officer
Job Ref: CHRO-1
- Initiate and lead human resource projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Developing of content and proposal via current knowledge, Exposure, continual research and personal development
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Meeting face to face with new and existing clients regularly
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Develop training curriculum and presentation slides for trainings
- Conduct in-house and out-door trainings
- Serving as internal consultants by analysing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations
- Develop employee restructuring plans
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs
- Ensuring business objectives/targets are met periodically
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Academic qualification: HND/B.Sc
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must have passion for prospecting and be able to close deals on sales
- Experience in developing business within HR Consulting industry is highly desirable
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Ms Office suite and ability to develop creative decks/PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
N80, 000 – N150,000 monthly based on experience.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘CHRO-1’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted profiles will be invited for interviews.