Position Title: HSE Assistant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Assist in coordinating training programs.
- Investigate workplace incidents.
- Support in performing HSE risk management and occupational safety risk assessment.
- Liaise and relate with regulatory bodies.
- Assist in administration the occupational health and safety programme of the company.
- Emphasize and enforce the use of protective equipment.
- Assist supervisors to carry out accident and injury investigations.
- Propagate safety through leaflets, memos, reports, posters, notices etc.
- Keep abreast with new development in the field of safety profession, accident prevention, personal protective, first aid equipment and procedures
- Assist in leading a team of Health, Safety & Environment promoters to ensure compliance to the Company’s Health & Safety regulations on project.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of applicable government HSE regulations in the food industry.
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.