Landover Company Limited is a leading Aviation service provider with Headquarters in Lagos. We are desirous of engaging highly competent, resourceful and talented individuals to join our Flight Service team.
Position Title: HSE Officer
- Reviews current HSE system and procedures and implements required changes.
- Monitors the effective implementation of an appropriate Health, Safety & Environment system.
- Provide updates in line with changes in legislation and company directives
- Assists in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support effective HSE management
- Promotes incident prevention for the benefit of both employees and visitors
- Performs facilities HSE inspections
- Investigates/records incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Prepares applicable HSE reports
- B.Sc/HND in any Science related discipline (minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit) with additional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management System
- Must possess 3-4 years relevant post NYSC work experience
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Application Deadline: 17th January, 2019.