Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
The organisation is currently looking to recruit top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the following vacant roles.
Position Title: ICT Server Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Minimum of 2nd class upper).
- At least 8 years’ experience in Windows Systems & BCP Administration.
- Candidate must have proven experience in cloud computing and administration
- IT professional qualifications (MCSE, Microsoft Azure) required.
- High level of analytical and problem diagnostic skill required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
The Job holder will be responsible to:
- Implement, operate and administer server infrastructure (onsite & cloud based), software, network and general information system.
- Plan and manage administration tasks for existing resources, and for new project implementations.
- Manage the changes associated with the Change request distribution.
- Scope of coverages includes: Server, Printers (Local & Network), Windows accounts, BCP Site, all software (Enterprise or otherwise), Backup Systems, etc.
The job holder’s activity shall include, though not necessarily be restricted to:
- ICT Technology and Support
- Participate in driving technology innovation within the organization with a view towards improving efficiency, increase staff productivity and drive down costs.
- Ensure access control for server & data access.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors in all matters pertaining to server administration.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance of computer hardware, troubleshoot and assist/support users.
- Administer and maintain SLA on cloud services ensuring availability and connectivity to cloud services.
- System Administration Services
- Ensure smooth running and availability of the Windows server systems.
- Organize and manage System and Software Installation, Upgrade and Configuration when necessary respecting the security procedures.
- Effect performance management to anticipate and to plan the evolutions of resources on the systems.
- Effect backup, restoration and disaster recovery measures for on-premises and cloud servers/applications.
- Ensure proper data management and file structure maintenance for TCPFA.
- Ensure optimization of domain system infrastructure.
- Automate deployment and management of users in the domain.
- Systems Resources Management
- Plan and schedule the utilization of applications and check that they are working properly.
- Ensure proper report; on system administration and maintenance activities.
- Study the systems and ensure the evolution of systems under incumbent’s responsibility to meet evolutionary needs for professional disciplines
- Ensure up-to-date system inventory.
- Provide 2nd level administrative support to end user.
- Participate in the preparation of the ICT budget.
- Plan and Implement ICT projects
- Research on ICT solutions for new projects or to improve existing systems and make proper plans for implementation on approval.
- Follow up on the ICT procurement process in line with the ICT budget and, control policies.
- Liaise with vendors and ensure compliance with set procurement rules.
- Work with 3rd party IT technical teams to implement ICT methods and solutions when necessary.
- Participate in driving and ensuring compliance of the organization with approved IT policies, procedures and standards.